Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Haihaihairrrr

I'm still at home, because winter is so fucking cold! -16 WTF?! For going outside I need to wear sooo many clothes T_T pantihose, wool socks, knitted sweater, scarf, gloves, uggs which make my walk similar with penguin's walk, and for absolute idiot look - BIG FUCKING DOWN-PADDED-COAT! I really envy those people who look good in cold time.
Two days ago, I bleached ends of my hair, for getting ombre-hair look. But one bleach is not enough, my hair became some weird colour, something between dirty blond and ginger. Now I do hate all mass-market bleaching kits, because they never give good results on the asian hair, and make hair so dry and damage -____-
Never use it if you have asian type of hair or dyed hair. Next time, I will use professional bleaching powder, I swear!
For cheer up in this sad day, I thought up one hair-mask, special for my dry ends. Super easy and cheap, I think all people can find necessary ingredients at home.

1 egg yellow, 1-2 tblsp of any oil, 1 tea spoon of hand cream (yes, hand cream!)

Keep it for 20-30 min under shower cap.





P.S. My cat also hates winter time, and sleep all day on the mat

.

No comments:

Post a Comment