Monday, December 19, 2011

About my fauvorit shampoo (one more tutorial)

Today is so cold day, snow is falling like in Christmas fairytails. Don't want to go out, and I decided to stay at home and show how I make my adorable shampoo. It make hair sooo silky and strong! Also, after this shampoo, my hair become very volumetric, but not fluffy) so, its good for all hair types, just change some ingredients to others, which more suit to your hair type. I dye my hair often, and I need to put more oils than people who have virgin hair. So, let's get start:)

Ingredients:
2 table spoon of camomile and 1 of coltsfoot (or other herbals)
2 tblsp of plain jelly (gelatin)
coconut oil -10ml, avocado oil - 10ml, amla oil - 10ml (also can be changed)
10 drops of rosemary essential oil (take which you want)
50ml of some shampoo without parabens, use most natural one
little bit of lemon juice
250ml boiled water


Put the herbals into some dish and cover it with boiled water
Leave it for 30 min.

After 30min. pass through a sieve and add 2 tblsp of jelly

Squeeze out lemon juice
Add the oils
Shampoo
And mix-mix-mix!

Cap it and put in cool place for the night. In morning, you will get something like this:
For washing your hair, take in your hand piece of this jelly and let it come little bit liquid, or just put the pot with shampoo into the hot water. Apply on your hair and massage gently. For best result, leave it for 5-10 min.
And photo of my hair:

No comments:

Post a Comment